Hello,

We have a security requirement to log all failed radius login attempts.  We
need to log date / time, userid and the Calling-Station-Id (Client's IP address)

With a trace level of 3 only the date, time and userid is logged in the
standard logfile for failed logins.  Changing to trace level 4 logs the
Calling-Station-Id, but we don't want to run this trace level in production due
to all the extra DEBUG info logged.

Is it possible to change what is logged within trace levels or is it possible
to configure a password log file that logs more than the standard 5 fields?

Regards,
Brendan