On 02/11/2013 01:07 PM, Thomas Kurian wrote:

> // But when i defined "Handler Acct-Status-Type = Stop" first (before
> Handler Request-Type = Accounting-Request) in my configuration, entries
> to "ACCOUNTING" table stops logging. But when the configuration is like
> the below, "ACCOUNTING" table does get updated with real time entries.

You should have <Handler Acct-Status-Type=Stop> first because <Handler
Request-Type=Accounting-Request> will match all accounting requests
regardless of Acct-Status-Type value.

The remove all AuthSelect and AuthColumnDef options from the <Handler
Acct-Status-Type=Stop> Handler. Since this Handler matches only
accounting messages, the authentication related options are not required.

To get upates to ACCOUNTING table, add the AccountingTable and
AcctColumnDef options into the AuthBy in <Handler
Acct-Status-Type=Stop>. This will make both Handlers and AuthBys update
the acocunting table and allows the second handler to do the extra work
with Stops.

Remmeber: the first Handler that matches is the one that processes the
request.

Thanks,
Heikki

--