On 02/26/2013 12:02 PM, Arya, Manish Kumar wrote:

>   We are currently running Radiator 3.13. I want to confirm if we can
> use EAP iKev2 with this radius server.
> if not then does the latest version of radiator supports this
> authentication method ?

Hello Manish,

Alexander already mentioned how to find out which EAP methods Radiator
supports. If I understand correctly, this is what you are looking for:

  http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5106

But as you can see from the reference manual it is not supported by
Radiator.

I am not aware of clients that support this method. It would be
interesting to hear which client you have or how do you plan to use this
EAP method.

Thanks,
Heikki

--