On 07/06/2013 03:25 PM, a.l.m.bu...@lboro.ac.uk wrote:

> goodies/safeword.cfg
>
> that fails in the same way (its a naked Handler statement instead of a
> Realm statement - but still has an identifier that is not recognised)

safeword.cfg fails here too but the reason is missing module. Also,
there's no Identifier or Handler in my goodies/safeword.cfg, it uses
Handler DEFAULT. Is that really goodies/safeword.cfg or something else?

I played around with goodies/simple.cfg too. I first added an
Identifier. Then I lifted the AuthBy from the realm and moved it to top
level and referenced it from Realm with 'AuthBy identifiervalue'.
Unfortunately(?) I could not make it to fail.

--
Heikki Vatiainen <h...@open.com.au>

NetWare etc.