Hello Stuart -

Have a look at the code in "Radius/EAP.pm".

The EAPType is added to the current request as

        $p->{EAPType}

and the name is added as

        $p->{EAPTypeName}

You can easily write a little hook to use one or the other or both.

regards

Hugh

On 12 Jul 2013, at 04:32, Stuart Kendrick <skend...@fhcrc.org> wrote:

> Is there a way to log the EAP method employed?
>
> I'm doing this currently:
>     LogSuccess 1
>     SuccessFormat    %l: wap: OK: %U: %n: %c: %{NAS-Identifier}: %T:
> %{Calling-Station-Id}: %{Called-Station-Id}
>     LogFailure 1
>     FailureFormat    %l: wap: FAIL: %U: %n: %c: %{NAS-Identifier}: %T:
> %{Calling-Station-Id}: %{Called-Station-Id}
>
> I was imagining something like %{EAP Method} ... but I don't see such a
> token defined in "Section 5.2 Special characters" of the manual (pp.
> 20-24) ...
>
> [I'm trying to figure out which clients are still using LEAP ... ergo my
> desire to log the EAP method ...]
>
> --sk
>
> Stuart Kendrick
> FHCRC

Hugh Irvine
h...@open.com.au

DIAMETER etc.
Full source on Unix, Windows, MacOSX, Solaris, VMS, NetWare etc.