Hello Miungisi -

The IANA list shows vendor 20942 to be China Telecom:

20942
  China Telecom-Guangzhou Research and Development Center
    guomw
      guomw&gsta.com;liuchenglong&huawei.com

Until you get the real attribute definitions, you can add something like this to your Radiator dictionary:

#
# Vendor-specific attributes for China Telecom
#
VENDOR          China-Telecom     20942
VENDORATTR      20942       China-Telecom-Attr-100                 100       string

I also found the following with a quick Google search on "China Telecom radius attributes" at:

…..

Interaction with AAA

The HA will deal with the following attributes during the interaction with AAA for authentication and Accounting,

Correlation-Id

The received Correlation-Id in RRQ is sent in Accounting Start/Stop/Interim Messages to the AAA server. This attribute is not included during Authentication with AAA.

Calling-Station-Id

The received Calling-Station-Id in RRQ is sent in an Access-Request during Authentication with AAA for MN subscriber. This attribute is also sent in Accounting Start/Stop/Interim Messages to AAA server. The HA sends the Calling-Station-Id to AAA in the format of standard RADIUS Attribute [31] , as defined in RFC 2865.

Served-MDN

The HA receives the Served MDN value in an Access-Accept after successful authentication with the AAA server. The received attribute is sent in Accounting Start/Stop Messages only to the AAA for accounting purposes.

Charging-Type

The HA receives the Charging-Type value in an Access-Accept after successful authentication with the AAA server. The received attribute is sent in Accounting Start/Stop messages only to the AAA for accounting purposes.

Charging-Type values include the following:

0x00000001- Post-paid accounting

0x00000002- Pre-paid accounting

0x00000003- both post-paid and pre-paid accounting

HA-Service-Address

The HA sends the user's HA service address to the AAA in an accounting-start message.

Table 16-1 illustrates how the HA incorporates the attribute values in various Radius messages (RFC 2865 and 2866) during interaction with AAA.

Table 16-1 HA Attributes in Radius Messages During AAA

Attribute
Attribute Value
Access- Request
Access- Accept
Accounting- Start
Accounting- Stop
Accounting- Interim-Update
Calling-Station- Id

31

0-1

0

0-1

0-1

0-1

Correlation-Id

26/5535/44

0

0

0-1

0-1

0-1

Served-MDN

26/ 20942/ 100

0

0-1

0-1

0-1

0

Charging-Type

26/ 20942/ 101

0

0-1

0-1

0-1

0

HA-Service- Addres

26/5535/7

0

0

0-1

0-1

0

So you could add the following to your dictionary:

#
# Vendor-specific attributes for China Telecom
#

VENDOR          China-Telecom     20942

VENDORATTR      20942       China-Telecom-Served-MDN                    100       string
VENDORATTR      20942       China-Telecom-Charging-Type                 101       integer

VALUE           China-Telecom-Charging-Type         Post-paid               1
VALUE           China-Telecom-Charging-Type         Pre-paid                 2
VALUE           China-Telecom-Charging-Type         Both-post-and-pre-paid                  3

When you do get the real attribute definitions please send us a copy.

regards

Hugh