from the manual:

5.12 <SessionDatabase NULL>
This type of session database stores no session details, and always permits multiple log- ins. It is useful in environments with large user populations, and where no simultaneous-
use prevention is required. <SessionDatabase NULL> uses much less memory and
fewer CPU cycles than <SessionDatabase INTERNAL> (which is the default session database). The code for <SessionDatabase NULL> was contributed by Daniel Senie
(d...@senie.com).
<SessionDatabase NULL> understands the following parameters:
5.12.1
Identifier
This optional parameter assigns a name to the Session Database, so it can be referred to
in other parts of the configuration file.
# Here is a useful name for this Session Database
Identifier SDB1