Hello -

You should start with the example SQL configuration file in “goodies/sql.cfg”.

On Windows you should use ODBC and DBD-ODBC.

To say any more we will need to see a copy of the configuration file together
with a trace 4 debug showing what is happening.

regards

Hugh

On 9 Jun 2014, at 21:05, Vojislav Mihailovic <v...@antamedia.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> my company Antamedia has taken a Radiator Evaluation version.
> We installed the Strawberry Perl (64-bit) 5.18.2.2-64bit and DBI 1.631
> on Windows Server 2012.
>
> We tested, but only work with auth file.
> We have created SQL server database, and all tables from sql file,
> but we have problem with connection on sql server.
>
> On this link is our radis config file.
> www.antamedia.com/download/radius.cfg
>
> We  have  problem  to  setup  with  auth  sql  and  check account from
> database.
>

> Please  help  us  to solve the problem and correct the error in radius
> config, in order to be able to continue testing.
>

> Thanks in advance
>
> Antamedia

Hugh Irvine
h...@open.com.au

DIAMETER, SIM, etc.
Full source on Unix, Linux, Windows, MacOSX, Solaris, VMS, NetWare etc.