Hello Chris -

OK - this is what I had imagined.

What I would suggest is running Microsoft NPS on each domain, then just proxy
the inner requests to the corresponding NPS.

In this case the inner requests are just straight MSCHAP-V2.

Something like this:

Foreground
LogStdout
LogDir /etc/radiator/log/
DbDir /etc/radiator
PidFile %L/radiusd.pid
DictionaryFile %D/dictionary, %D/dictionary.cambium, %D/dictionary.ruckus
Trace 4
AuthPort 1812
AcctPort 1813

<Client 192.168.125.20>
        Secret xxxxxxxxxxx
        Identifier Ruckus
</Client>

<Handler ConvertedFromEAPMSCHAPV2=1, User-Name=/(MYSITE|mysite)(.*)$/>
        <AuthBy RADIUS>
                StripFromRequest ConvertedFromEAPMSCHAPV2
                Host ….
                Secret ….
                AuthPort …..
                AcctPort …..
                AddToReply Tunnel-Type=VLAN, Tunnel-Medium-Type=802,
Tunnel-Private-Group-ID=52
        </AuthBy>
</Handler>

<Handler ConvertedFromEAPMSCHAPV2=1, User-Name=/GUEST(.*)$/>
        <AuthBy RADIUS>
                StripFromRequest ConvertedFromEAPMSCHAPV2
                Host …..
                Secret ….
                AuthPort …..
                AcctPort …..
                AddToReply Tunnel-Type=VLAN, Tunnel-Medium-Type=802,
Tunnel-Private-Group-ID=52
        </AuthBy>
</Handler>

# this proxies to the machine that can then proxy to OTHERSITE NPS
# strongly suggest you don’t use Synchronous

<Handler ConvertedFromEAPMSCHAPV2=1, User-Name=/OTHERSITE(.*)$/>
        <AuthBy RADIUS>
                StripFromRequest ConvertedFromEAPMSCHAPV2
                Host 192.168.125.236
                Secret xxxxxxxxx
                AuthPort 1812
                AcctPort 1813
                Retries 2
                AddToReply Tunnel-Type=VLAN, Tunnel-Medium-Type=802,
Tunnel-Private-Group-ID=nn
        </AuthBy>
</Handler>

<Handler TunnelledByPEAP=1>
        <AuthBy FILE>
                EAPType MSCHAP-V2
                EAP_PEAP_MSCHAP_Convert 1
        </AuthBy>
</Handler>

<Handler Client-Identifier = Ruckus>
            <AuthBy FILE>
              CachePasswordExpiry 3600
              Filename %D/users_anon
              EAPType PEAP,TLS,TTLS
              EAPTLS_PrivateKeyPassword whatever
              EAPTLS_CAFile /etc/radiator/certs/ca.pem
              EAPTLS_CertificateFile /etc/radiator/certs/server.pem
              EAPTLS_CertificateType PEM
              EAPTLS_PrivateKeyFile /etc/radiator/certs/server.pem
              EAPTLS_PEAPVersion 0
              EAPTTLS_NoAckRequired
              UsernameMatchesWithoutRealm
              AutoMPPEKeys