On 15.4.2015 14.29, Matěj Grégr wrote:

>    I would like to see a debug messages (trace 4) for a specific
> username. Is it possible? I tried to configure <monitor> section and I
> am able to connect to the port and use TRACE_USERNAME command. However,
> after that I receive the following error message and login for all users
> fails.

I did the following:
- telnet to monitor port
- login username password
- trace 4
- trace_username someusername

A test with PEAP/EAP-MSCHAP-V2 against AuthBy DBFILE did show full
debugging.

> Wed Apr 15 12:15:54 2015: ERR: Could not handle an EAP request: Can't
> locate object method "getUserName" via package "Radius::AuthDBFILE" at
> /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl/Radius/Monitor.pm line 403.

getUserName is something that can be done for the objects created for
requests and responses. The complaint about AuthBy object looks odd.

> Radiator 4.14, centos 6.6. PEAP + mschapv2, authdbfile.
>
> Am I doing something wrong or trace_username is not supported for peap?

It is supported for PEAP. Maybe you can reply with the commands you used
if the above example from what I did does not work.

Thanks,
Heikki

--
Heikki Vatiainen <h...@open.com.au>