From: radiator-boun...@open.com.au [mailto:radiator-boun...@open.com.au] On
Behalf Of Heikki Vatiainen
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2015 6:06 AM
To: radiator@open.com.au
Subject: Re: [RADIATOR] PEAP internal session resumption breaks some clients

On 28.8.2015 12.22, Alan Buxey wrote:

> I would suspect either wireless controller problems (eg related to
> 802.11k or such) or client misconfiguration (do you have a deployment
> tool for the 802.1X or do users just click on SSID and enter their
> status? )

I plan to dig more into the fast reconnection control behaviour, provided by
the checkbox in the GUI, to see what it really does. For example, does it
affect the TLS handshake.

Heikki

--
Heikki Vatiainen <h...@open.com.au>

Radiator: the most portable, flexible and configurable RADIUS server anywhere.
SQL, proxy, DBM, files, LDAP, NIS+, password, NT, Emerald, Platypus, Freeside,
TACACS+, PAM, external, Active Directory, EAP, TLS, TTLS, PEAP, TNC, WiMAX,
RSA, Vasco, Yubikey, MOTP, HOTP, TOTP, DIAMETER etc. Full source on Unix,
Windows, MacOSX, Solaris, VMS, NetWare etc.