Hi everyone,

I read this in the Radiator 4.17 release notes:

"Added initial support for encrypting and obfuscating TACACS+ keys in the
configuration file. This is similar to the recently added RADIUS client shared
secret obfuscation. Client and ServerTACACASPLUS now support
EncryptedTACACSPLUSKey and EncryptedKey, respectively. Examples in the
tacacsplusserver.cfg sample configuration file."

I haven't seen anything regarding radius shared secret obfuscation in the
documentation. Can anyone give a short example of this?