This time I was looking for information about the legendary kingdom of Mustang

in the Himalayas; the small principality is primarily within the borders of
Nepal.
Still, I expected some understandable alternative results, maybe an article

about wild horses in the American West or about sports teams that

use Mustangs as a mascot.  For all I know "Mustang" may even be

a personal name in various countries.  And, of course, there is another

legendary Mustang, a "house of ill repute" located in Nevada.

Nope, that is NOT how the Google algorithm is set up.  The ONLY possible

meaning is that Mustang is a sports car made by the Ford Motor Company.

OK, a couple of references to that fine automobile would have been perfectly
OK.....

But ALL of the references ??????????

Tell you what the problem at Google is:  Their algorithm writers

have their heads up their a**es.  There really isn't a better way to say it.

Except to add that whoever hires these vain and ignorant youngsters isn't any
better.

Google is some kind of bad joke.

My humble opinion

Billy

Centroids: The Center of the Radical Centrist Community
<RadicalCentrism@googlegroups.com>
Google Group: http://groups.google.com/group/RadicalCentrism
Radical Centrism website and blog: http://RadicalCentrism.org

---
"Centroids: The Center of the Radical Centrist Community" group.
to radicalcentrism+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.