danco;455573 Wrote:
> As far as I could see, though, the available accessories (or, rather,
> soon to be available) consists of a pack consisting of the battery and
> the remote, with no option just to buy one of the two.

Any recent remote from at least the SB2 onwards will work with the
Radio though, so you can get either the Boom remote or the backlit one
if you want, or use one from one of your other players if you have one.

Also the knob's been mentioned in this thread.  This seems to be
exactly the same knob from Boom in terms of size and feel, and the knob
on Boom and Radio is fantastic - big, easy to use, nonslip, nice
detents, etc.

--
Mark Lanctot

Current: SB2, Transporter, Boom (PQP3 - late beta, PQP1 - early beta),
SBC (early beta), Squeezebox Radio (PB1 - early beta), Squeezebox Touch
(late beta)
Sold: SB3, Duet