MeSue;459787 Wrote:
> I played it on battery for a total of almost 11 hours between last night
> and today before it turned off. I also walked all around my property
> testing the wifi signal. This is not your typical neighboorhood--I think
> the yard part of our property is about 3/4 an acre--and I never lost the
> music even when I got as low as 5% signal strength.

Did you play it loudly for any of this time? And what would you say was
the average volume level (0-100) during the 11 hours?

Local files, Internet Radio, or a mix of both?

--
iPhone

*iPhone*
Media Room:
Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp, Ayre MX-R Mono's, VeraStarr
6.4SE 6-channel Amp, Vandersteen Speakers: Quatro Mains, VCC-5 Reference
Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Video: Runco RS 900 CineWide AutoScope
2.35:1

Living Room:

Kitchen: Squeezebox BOOM
Bedroom: Second Boom