audio53;461139 Wrote:

> Oh, another question. Typically, when the power button is turned on,
> how long does it take for the Radio to start playing?
>

>From "off" mode with a dark screen to playing an Internet Radio stream:
about one second.

>From truly off: like the Controller, it's more like 45 seconds to f
ully boot. I have an early hardware build, so that might be better in
the final build, but you'll generally want it in "off" mode so you can
wake it up remotely. In full off mode I think it would take a button
press or a previously scheduled alarm to turn Radio on (like Boom, Radio
is designed to keep track of the next alarm and power up in time even if
fully off, iiuc).

--
peterw

http://www.tux.org/~peterw/
free plugins: http://www.tux.org/~peterw/#slim
AllQuiet BlankSaver ContextMenu FuzzyTime KidsPlay
KitchenTimer PlayLog PowerCenter/BottleRocket SaverSwitcher
SettingsManager SleepFade StatusFirst SyncOptions VolumeLock