Get this.  I have the Radio on my desk along with the Touch and am
playing with the IR remote input on the Touch.  Both players are
receiving the IR signals, but I'm not paying any attention to the Radio.
If it does something silly I just reach over and stop playback, turn it
off or pull the power plug.

But then out of the corner of my eye I notice these cool photos being
displayed on the Radio's screen.  Somehow I'd gotten into the flickr
app's Interesting Photos.  Neat stuff.  Viewed from about 4 feet away it
looks much better on the little screen than I would ever have expected.

--
JJZolx

Jim