Philip Meyer;466867.......I have no idea what MySqueezebox.com server(s) I had
the device connected to.  After all, the players don't report what music source
it's connected to.

There's a good chance I was connected to Test SqueezeNetwork (as in I may have
had to authenticate with the server in order to get through setup), but I've

--
toby10