I am a bit picky about dynamic range and frequency response (stereo is not
important to me) - just received mine here in the San Francisco bay area and
it exceeds my expectations for both given its size.   This is using 256 kbps
mp3's encoded from CD's so far.  My Live 365 feeds are also very good.

The only (very minor) issue is the volume ramping acceleration.  It can take
a bit of turning to bring it down or up.  Instead of 3 dB/step, or linear,
it would be nice to have this accelerate a bit.

But if this is the only thing I found so far, I remain impressed.

Greg