iPhone;468887 Wrote:
> If you have the experience I have with a Boom on my night table and SB
> Radio on the better half's night table, I think you will like it. She
> has really become attached to the SB Radio. The Boom was a passing
> interest because it was easy to move and she likes the surf or rain to
> fall asleep to. The Radio has brought her full circle to now enjoy all
> the SBs in the house and I think she gets what I found about them.
> Honestly, I thought the one in her car and the Boom would have done it.
> But no, the little SB Radio won her completely over to having music
> everywhere. She wants one for her office now also.

I hope that the Radio does drive squeezebox adoption in my home. It
remains to be seen. I have had two SB3s for a couple of years, and my
wife just recently started warming to them, because of the internet
radio capabilities. Honestly, besides the fact that I want to buy every
squeezebox that comes out (except the controller for some reason), the
thing that really drove this purchase is that I am looking for a lot of
flexibility in the way alarms are set. As long as they are easy to set
and we can kind of forget about them once set, I think everything will
be good.

I'm amazed that you have installed squeezeboxes (or is it squeezeboxen)
in your cars. Do you have pictures posted anywhere?

Thanks!
George

--
gdpeck