Ynot;470169 Wrote:
> Weird. I have the opposite problem. I don't have the option to save a
> fav internet station on my radio. I have to go to
> http://www.mysqueezebox.com/settings/favorites type in the url and then
> it shows up on my radio. Hmmm...

Actually, I think we have the same problem. When I'm connected to
mysb.com, I don't have the option to save to favorites on my radio, but
I can do so, from the web page. However, this problem doesn't exist when
I'm connected to my local squeezebox server. Do you have a local
squeezebox server? If so, try the same thing when listening to internet
radio while connected to the local server. I do see the save to
favorites option from the radio in that case.

--
gdpeck