gdpeck;470841 Wrote:
> I've seen the links for the battery and it looks to be bundled with a
> remote control only. My plea to Logitech is, please sell the battery
> separately. I have other squeezeboxes and don't need or want another
> squeezebox remote. I'm likely to skip the battery all together if it is
> only available bundled with the remote. Thanks!

I'd have to agree on this (as I've said before), I really don't need
another remote.  Also anything which brings down the cost of the
(already pricy) battery is welcome.

It's ridiculous to end up with another remote every time you purchase a
battery.  Imagine Nokia selling you another charger every time you buy a
battery.  I just can't see the logic in this at all.

--
twynne

2 x Booms, 2 x SB3, 1 x Duet, 1 x SB Radio