vw195;471074 Wrote:
> I set the remote login into my radio to allow SSH.  Then I attempted to
> use putty using the radio's ip address.  I kept getting connection
> refused. Is port 22 the correct port to go into?
>
> Thanks!

Are you currently Ethernet or wireless?

Yes that is correct. I just logged into my Radio so that should work.
Quick question: In Putty you do have SSH bulleted? And when you attempt
login it doesn't ask, Login as: ?

Try this: Goto Settings> Advance> Remote Login and click the enable
box. Now leave the Radio at that point without making any other changes.
Now use Putty to attempt a login. I know this shouldn't matter, but when
I have trouble logging in, this always works for me.

--
iPhone

*iPhone*
Media Room:
Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp, Ayre MX-R Mono's, VeraStarr
6.4SE 6-channel Amp, Vandersteen Speakers: Quatro Mains, VCC-5 Reference
Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Video: Runco RS 900 CineWide AutoScope
2.35:1

Living Room:

Kitchen: Squeezebox BOOM
Bedroom: Second Boom