I had a connection issue today as well. I temporarily connected to my
local SqueezeBox server (to install the custom and daytime clock
applets) and then tried to connect back to MySqueezebox.com - which
failed no matter what I tried.
In the info screen it even showed the IP of MySqueezebox.com and still
I couldn't connect. Switching off/on by pressing the power button
shortly didn't work either, I think I even tried to power off completely
with no success.
A little later when I deinstalled the day time clock applet and the
Radio restarted itself, the connection worked again. I don't think that
the problem was caused by the applet, but maybe by the applet
installation process.

--
0xdeadbeef