So now that I've settled in a bit with my Squeezebox Radio (already
having a bunch of other SB products in my house), I see a crying need
for some improvement of the Preset buttons in two areas.

1) They're still pretty buggy (I trust that ultimately Logitech will
fix this). Specifically, it seems like using a preset to turn on the SB
frequently results in "empty" playlists. Power-cycling helps, but it
seems to come back periodically. I'll write up a bug once I figure out
the specific behavior.

2) It would be really nice to have a screensaver that displayed labels
for the preset buttons. I have a hard time remembering what's what. Does
anyone have an idea for how to do this?

--
diamar