When my radio is connected to squeezebox server, the alarm volume never
goes above what the most recently used radio volume is. I'm testing this
using the Bongo Tech sound as my alarm. Alarms are set to fade in. I
have the alarm volume set at 81. If I don't play the radio after setting
the alarm, the alarm fades in to around 75. If I play the radio after
setting the alarm, the alarm only fades to the volume I set the radio to
play at. So if I'm listening to music quietly at night (say volume level
21), the alarm will never get louder than volume level 21. This is a
HUGE problem, as it won't wake myself or my wife up at that level.
Before I enter a bug, has anyone else seen this behavior?

This does not happen when my radio is connected to mysqueezebox.com.

Thanks!
George

--
gdpeck