ccrome2;474216 Wrote:
> Well.  Nothing's impossible.  I've heard of stranger things happening.
> We actually haven't thought to test the rigidity of red vs. black :-)
> I'd bet $0.25 it doesn't make any measurable difference.  But since I'd
> be the one doing the measuring, I'll make sure I win.

I don't know about your housing.
But I know they used to make colored tires (not the ones with the white
sides, that's on the outside, the rubber itself was colored) and they
posed to be less durable.
But that's kind of a special case that had to do with the soot they use
to usually make them which seems to be a particularly good filler (and
doesn't go well with colors).

--
pippin

---