At the moment my Radio is only showing Now Playing, My Music and
Settings.

Nothing else, no Internet Radio, no My Apps, etc.

Diagnostics reports

mysqueezebox.com at 89.202.121.131. Ping and TCP ok and the Radio is
registered.

I would suspect a failed sever at mysqueezebox.com,except that when I
pointed my SB2 to mysqueezebox.com it played fine. But I suppose that
just because the two go through the same router that does not mean that
they connect to the same machine at mysqueezebox.com.

In addition, the Radio will currently not connect to my local
Squeezebox Server. This happened before, and when restarting the
computer, resetting the Radio to factory setting did not work, I
ultimately got connectivity back by restoring my machine from a bootable
backup of a day or so earlier. Here the Ping and TCP report Not
Connected. I don't think it can be a firewall issue, as my SB2 connects
fine to my local SBS. The fact that an earlier backup restored
connection my SBS does suggest a software issue on my computer, but I
have no idea what it can be.

I have the Radio wired, but have tried both a wired and wireless
connection, and both have the problem.

I am using Mac OS 10.6.2.

--
danco