CorePrime;479370 Wrote:
> After the radio is on for about 30 minutes it loses wireless connection,
> then after reboot no wireless option is available.  I will return this
> for exchange.  I hope I have better luck with the next one.  I like the
> radio.

I don't know if the Radio uses a seperate card or not, but what you're
describing sounds like a heat-based issue.  Something probably jiggled
loose during shipping and handling (why do companies charge to handle
things?  would it be cheaper if they didn't?).  When it gets warm it
pushes the loose connection over the edge and it fails.

So, yeah, sounds like you need an exchange.

--
snarlydwarf