When pressing left/back, you can get back to the "now playing" screen
without stopping the alarm where the clock screensaver kicks in (if
configured). In an ideal world, there would be a 'sensible now playing
display' (http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=69867) of
course without the need for a clock screen saver and with additional
info.

Admittedly, I'd like to configure the Radio to not display the alarm
dialog at all, since I don't see much sense in it. If I want to switch
the alarm off, I can use the "off" button as well. So the only missing
thing is a snooze button. Since it's now too late to tell the designers
they forgot it, some other button could be used for snooze during an
alarm. E.g. pressing the knob and pressing "+" currently has the same
function in the NP screen. One of them could be used as snooze button at
least during an alarm.

--
0xdeadbeef