I broke down and bought a Squeezebox Radio today and for the most part
I'm impressed.  However, I have found a few issues.

Most of my current frustration centers around the use of Favorites and
Presets.

I want to add several of my playlists on my Squeezebox Server as
Favorites.  However, when I navigate to the Playlists menu, highlight a
playlist and press the "+" key there is no choice to add the playlist to
the favorites menu.

The primary reason I want to be able to add Playlists to Favorites is
so that I can assign them to the Preset buttons on the front of the
radio.

Any help is appreciated.

--
jmpage2