Same state on the UK site.  The listing is here:

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/speakers_audio/wireless_music_systems/devices/6066&cl=gb,en

It still has a holding picture and a 'preorder' button.  Clicking the
preorder button throws an error.  I've had a support ticket open on this
for a couple of weeks now.

On a related note, I was able to order 2 SB Touches also a couple of
weeks ago, but they're just sitting at 'In Process'.  Ecommerce support
has no clue - they tried to blame it on my credit card company (who
confirms there is no problem with payment).  I suspect they're just not
in stock, but it would seem sensible to just say that rather than make
up some silly excuse about payment issues.

--
twynne

2 x Booms, 2 x SB3, 1 x Duet, 1 x SB Radio