Hi,

I'm not Logitech, but they have said several times here that it is
indeed "limited" in the senses that they won't be making as many red as
black, and to expect to have to search for them. That's confirmed by the
fact that they are only in their US online store - which will not sell
to people in Europe or many other places outside the US. Those of us in
other countries have to search for the few dealers advertising them. So
far we've found one in the Netherlands with stock, and one in the UK
advertising pre-orders.

John - who bought a black because of the poor supply of red.

--
testmatch