Hi,

I have the squeezebox radio and two squeezebox receivers. With the amps
attached to the receivers I have the volume up quite high, so that when
I walk from room to room the volume level is similar. However the
squeezebox radio volume is just one setting (i.e. the one you use for
syncing) so it is much louder than the other amps at the same synced
volume level. Is there a way to turn down the internal squeezebox radio
volume so that all the systems have the same volume?? With one of my
amps the volume is high enough as it is such that I don't really want to
turn it up anymore because when I switch sources it may well just blow
the speakers...

Thanks in advance,

Chris

--