I just unboxed 2 Radios yesterday, Sat Nov 7th.

All night Saturday I played with them and sync'd them with my Boom, and
unsync'd, and played 3 different things on all 3, it was great.

Today, Sunday Nov 8th, the Radios reboot after streaming Sirius for 2-5
mins.

They'll reboot, and either start playing again, or just sit there. If
it starts playing again, it will reboot again. If it doesn't play, then
it sits until turned off.

Both of them are doing this now. I did a 'unplug' reboot, and even a
firmware reload (since it just updated Saturday out of the box)

Player Model: baby
Firmware: 7.4.1-r7915

They will stream from itunes and local radio stations just fine. But
when on Sirius, it will reboot.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

--