Cockeye;483494 Wrote:
> Having a squeezebox in my living room, and loving it - I am thinking of
> purchasing one of these from Amazon here in the UK (unfortunately we
> have to buy "blind" as no-one stocks squeezebox on the high street).
>
> My two questions are :
>
> 1) Is there a sleep function on it?  ie can I program it t play a
> "gentle songs" playlists for, say, two hours before turning off?
>
> 2) Can I wake to my choice of radio or playlists?
>
> 3) Is the radio easy to use?  I really can't get the hang of using the
> radio on my squeezebox in the living room :(
>
> 4) Will it work with iPeng?
>
> Thanks in advance - I am ready to order, just need the confirmation on
> the above.
>
> Cheers!

Yes, to all of the above.

Be aware that there's no "quick" way to put the radio into snooze.
Currently you must either navigate into the snooze menu through the home
button on the radio or you can use iPeng to put it into Snooze mode.

Also be aware that you can't assign a playlist to a preset button, you
must initially make the playlist a favorite from the web interface and
then you can assign a favorite to the preset button on the front of the
radio.

On the whole the radio is a really nifty product, with some room for
improvement.

--
jmpage2