jrichardson;484325 Wrote:
> http://www.logitechsqueezebox.com/products/squeezebox-radio.html#tab3

I hope it is coming, James, but as far as I can see it's disappeared
from all Logitech sites apart from the US one - and of course we can
only order from our own national site. Mind you, when there was a page
for it on the UK site, it gave an error when we tried to pre-order, and
the "find a local dealer" button claimed that a UK postcode wasn't a
valid zipcode! It's hard to have any confidence in any of the Logitech
sites at the moment. It seems that orders get through despite the online
shops - rather than because of them!

I'm hoping the battery re-appears very soon, as I really want that. I'm
also hoping that my pre-order for the Touch doesn't get cancelled as I
put it through before the 20% discount code expired at the end of last
month.

The current dire state of Logitech's online shops doesn't give me much
hope though!

John

--
testmatch