MelonMonkey;485066 Wrote:
> Yes, I'm sure.  You could at least read the post that was linked and see
> Caleb's battery comments and specs instead of just trying to bash what I
> wrote because you don't agree with it.  My comments are based on facts
> and industry experience.
>

> Anyway, IMO, the battery pack and remote package is too expensive for
> my tastes. I believe they will still sell, though I think at $25 they'd
> sell a lot more and still provide decent profit.  Am I allowed to have
> an opinion?  I know how much it costs to manufacture and ship remotes
> and AA NiMH cells like this in China.  All the power to Logitech for a
> decent revenue stream, I just really wish that at $200 it had been
> rolled into the base radio package.

Considering your knowledge and experience in this area I think it would
be wonderful for you to manufacture alternate battery packs that can be
purchased for under $25.  With a warranty of course should anything go
wrong.

I agree that the S-Radio should have had the battery standard, along
with the remote for that matter, but unfortunately such decisions lie in
the brains of marketing dweebs.

--
jmpage2