Thank you for clarifying this and for filing a bug to correct this. One
reason I purchase Logitech products (other than the fact that I believe
the Squeezes are superior) is the warranty of 2 years parts and labor is
superior too. That type of warranty indicates that Logitech also
believes in their products too and will stand behind their products.

It seemed to me that the Squeeze Radio for $149 was not that great a
discount of the warranty had cheapened considerably to 1 year parts
only. I would have rather paid $199 with the 2 year parts and labor
warranty any day. Now I might get another radio too.

Thanks Mr. Richardson for clarifying this. It makes me respect Logitech
even more.

--
Ikabob