ajkidle;486054 Wrote:
> But what really irked me was that Best Buy has buried the Squeezebox
> line.  After searching the audio department, I finally broke down and
> asked an audio sales clerk where the Squeezebox stuff was.  "It's in
> computers" was the response.  Odd.  Also wrong.  The Slingbox line was
> in computers.  Squeezebox was actually hidden in the far back corner of
> audio, with a shabby falling-apart display (only took my 20 minutes to
> find.)  Meanwhile the ugly Sony "whole house music system" was promoted
> front and center.

I was in a BestBuy a few weeks ago. They had 1 Radio and 1 Boom in the
same aisle with iPod docks... but on the bottom shelf, with the ends of
the boxes facing out instead of the box fronts. Pretty pitiful. I never
would have found them if I didn't know what I was looking for.

--
MeSue

SUE

1 Duet | 2 Booms | 1 Radio (beta)  | 1 Touch (beta) | 1 SB2
HP MediaSmart EX470 | Squeezebox Server 7.4
Find me on 'Last.FM' (http://www.last.fm/user/MeSue) | 'Twitter'
(http://twitter.com/suechastain)