This is truly a drag and lamentable but what can be done but to wait?

I actually had a power failure yesterday at my home and bizarrely the
Radio came back up when power was restored but the WiFi symbol was red
and it wasn't connected to anything (my home server and network were up
on UPS during the entire power failure so nothing other than the Radio
went offline).

I had to reboot the little bastage manually to get it to come back up.
Battery should sort these types of problems without Slim having to kill
themselves trying to patch it up in device firmware.

--
jmpage2