Went to Best Buy in Fort Wane, Indiana to take a look at a Squeezebox
Radio. It was on sale in their ad. There were none to be found. One
sales person told me that the radio had been pulled off display and I
could "order" one if I wanted one.

I talked to another sales person who told me that they had 2 in stock
but were not displaying them. They would get one out if I wanted to see
it.

I then talked to a manager who told me that they were taken off the end
cap due to payment for the end cap ending. They were then moved from
home entertainment to where the mp3 players were and then taken off
display all together.

I wasn't ready to buy but I did want to look. Not a good experience at
all. Especially when you consider the squeezebox radio is featured in
their weekly newspaper ad.

--
brucegrr