aubuti;487133 Wrote:
> Mine just reconnects, and I don't think there's a setting that controls
> this. Have you tried un-hiding your SSID to see if that's causing the
> problem? If so, you should be fine leaving it unhidden, because hiding
> the SSID doesn't really enhance your security. I don't think it adds any
> security beyond what you have with WPA2 and a strong passphrase.

No joy.  I did a little more research and decided to un-hide my SSID;
makes no difference.  If I turn the Radio all the way off (press and
hold the on/off button), or unplug-replug, it boots up and does not
reconnect.  I have to manually go into networking and reconnect.  Guess
I should file a bug report...

--
kmr