steve617;489161 Wrote:
> Thanks i felt of one in the box and it was heavier than I thought. Which
> usually leads to good components. I think I will get one for christmas
> if the wife makes me wait that long. I just got to shop for prices.
> Thanks again

Well, you may not want to wait... it's $149 at Amazon and Best Buy
right now, but Amazon has been moving it on and off sale for the past
couple of days.  I don't know how long they will keep doing that before
pushing it back to regular price.

At $149, it's a total steal... I was happy with the $199 I paid, and if
I could justify it, I would get another.  At $149, it's a great bargain.

--
snarlydwarf