Hi all,

So I just got my SB Radio last night, I bought it almost exclusively
because I wanted a nifty and complex alarm clock that could play nice
mp3s in the morning.

I set up some alarms yesterday, the first alarm was set to 'song mix'
and I had scanned my MP3 collection which is composed of quite a lot of
songs. I was expecting the alarm to randomly play any one of my songs
everytime I hit the snooze button (and I'm a big snoozer) so I was
looking forward to being surprised by random variety from my own
collection.

Instead the alarm played the exact same song every time... to my
disapointment. I looked for a way to 'randomize' it but couldn't find
anything yet... how can I do this ? Anyone know?

Thanks for your time!

--
vesper8