0xdeadbeef;491040 Wrote:
> Yeah, I almost had talked three friends and colleagues into buying the
> Touch and had more or less decided to buy one for my sis for Xmas. Yet
> already some weeks ago it became to clear to me that even if it would
> come out before Xmas, chances are that it will be more or less unusable
> when it finally comes out.
>
> Now some weeks later, the Radio software is still not close to enter
> beta phase. Instead the pile of known problems grows higher every day
> and I'm beginning to wonder if the Radio will ever work reliably.
>
> Now how are the same people supposed to deliver a working software for
> the Touch who are not able to work out a flawless design for an alarm
> clock?

The basic touch works fine for me and has done for a long while - the
inbuilt SBS needs some more work before release. Likewise I've not had a
problem with my Radio. I don't use the alarm functions.

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...
SB Touch Beta (wired) - TACT 2.2X (Linear PSU) + Good Vibrations S/W -
MF Triplethreat(Audiocom full mods) - Linn 5103 - Aktiv 5.1 system (6x
LK140's, ESPEK/TRIKAN/KATAN/SEIZMIK 10.5), Townsend Supertweeters, Blue
Jeans Digital,Kimber Speaker & Chord Interconnect cables
Kitchen Boom, Outdoors: SB Radio