My brand new Squeezebox Radio arrived today.  Plugged it in--nothing.
Tried another outlet--nothing.  Unplugged it, disconnected the plate
adapter, reconnected it, plugged it back in.  Nothing.  Tried holding
the power button--still nothing.

The folks at Logitech support directed me to reset the unit by
unplugging it, pressing the add button, and (while still holding the
button) plugging the unit back in.  Still nothing.

They then directed me to contact the seller, Amazon.  Too bad the black
version is not currently in stock; Amazon states it "Usually ships in 1
to 2 months."  The Logitech rep escalated my call.  I'm supposed to get
a call-back in the next 48 hours to see what can be worked out.

I have a Squeezebox Classic, so I can't say this has soured me on the
Squeezebox experience.  But it's so frustrating to have a brand new
shiny toy just sitting on the table taunting me.

--
boolittlek