dial;496918 Wrote:
> That's a response to an objection you made up yourself.
>
> I object to the fact that it's made artificially difficult to change
> the server, not to the fact that a server is used.

No, its just a basic design decision, and a consumers choice based on
what features are available.

Could Logitech turn off all MySB servers worldwide and end all future
SBS development tomorrow?  Sure, not likely, but possible.

I have no experience with Reciva, perhaps you can enlighten us with a
side by side comparison of Reciva vs SB players?
Maybe I'll jump ship based on your keen salesmanship abilities?  :)

--
toby10