Hi All,

I got my Squeezebox Radio for Christmas to replace my Squeezebox Boom
as my bedside radio and I have to say I am somewhat disappointed.

The sleep timer is not intuitive at all. It's well hidden in the
settings. Even adding it directly to the home screen is still not as
easy as the Boom. It should really be placed either in the popup you get
when pushing the knob in the Now Playing screen or should be the default
action for long pressing the Alarm button since there is no physical
snooze/sleep button like there is on the Boom.. horrible design
decision.

There are no backlit buttons. Really? WTF? This radio sits on my
nightstand next to my bed and I have to feel around to figure out where
the buttons are at night.

How on earth do I adjust the audio settings like bass/treble/etc?

And lastly, the radio randomly reboots itself when playing music from
my Squeezebox Server. I've never had this problem with the Boom.

On the plus side... I really love the player sync! It works just as
well as the $999 Sonos system and IMHO is a much more flexible system.

I am hoping that someone replies with a setting or something that I
need to enable to fix the problems with the Radio or I might have to
just switch back to the Boom and return the Radio :(

--
jrebeiro