Hi there,

does anyone know how to taken screen-shots of what is displaying on the
radio? IIRC one of the developers said it was possible but I can't find
the post. I think there are some combo button presses and an image is
generated that can then he retrieved by SSHing into the radio.

Any help appreciated

CW

p.s. the reason for doing this is I want to try and create a custom
clock and want to know the positioning of the text in the standard
clock. So if someone can point me to a picture of the standard clock I
can derive the info from this.

--
Chunkywizard

*Squeezebox:* Boom x2 (Lounge and Kitchen), Radio *Squeezecenter:* 7.4.2
for Windows Home Server (HP EX-475 MediaSmart Server with 2GB RAM
upgrade)
*Plugins:* Dynamic Playlists 2.8.1 | SQL Playlist 2.5 | Music
Information Screen 4.4.5 | Custom Scan 2.7.4 | TrackStat 2.10
*Remote:* iPod Touch Gen. 1 running 'iPeng'
(http://penguinlovesmusic.de/2008/11/25/ipeng-application-now-on-app-store/)